Stands on Her Own.
Sister to our original Francesci Tote. Novices won’t recognize it, but she has a story to share: this is three types of reclaimed fire hose, decades old, yet no worse for wear. Its beautiful white nylon has a subtle sheen, resists the elements too – this is the liner that used to carry water, while protected within the rugged beige fire hose jacket that makes up this bag’s bottom.
We line it with a deep Navy blue nylon, also found in our Hunter Dopp Kit. Add to that, finely-cut green rubber fire hose handles and closure strap and finished with a handsome brass toggle, hand-made by our own talented makers. Sturdy beige fire hose bottom ensures your bag stands upright when you set it down.
- Bottom and body made of up-cycled synthetic fire hose
- Deep Navy Blue nylon liner.
- Green Handles are up-cycled rubber fire hose
- Hand-made Brass toggle w/single loop closure
- h: 24” w: 16” d: 6″
- wgt: 2 lbs. 8oz.
- White Body / Beige Bottom/ Green Handles / Blue Trim
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.
Retailers please contact us here for details.