Named for the gregarious Sonoma Valley Division Chief who helps save this gorgeous material – The Francesci combines strength + style.
This tote dons three types of reclaimed fire hose:
• Its white body sports a stealth weave and a subtle nylon sheen that resists the elements.
• This is actually the liner that was protected within the rugged fire hose jacket that makes up its bottom.
• Add to that finely cut blue rubber fire hose handles and closure strap, topped off with a classic brass toggle, hand-made by our own maker, Michael Svendsen!
Now lined with the same rich Navy blue nylon found in our matching Dopp Kit.
Available in a handsome beige bottom, or original green fire hose bottom *while supplies last!
Please specify bottom color preference in notes upon checkout.
- Bottom and body made of up-cycled synthetic fire hose
- Deep Navy Blue nylon liner.
- Blue Handles are up-cycled rubber fire hose
- Hand-made Brass toggle w/single loop closure
- h: 24” w: 16” d: 6″
- wgt: 2 lbs. 8oz.
- White Body / Choice of Beige or Green Bottom/ Blue Handles / Orange Trim
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.