Oxgut.com Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Delivery Information
Please inspect your order upon receipt and provide a signature if requested. When ordering, please provide a daytime phone number for delivery. We will not charge your account until your order has shipped.
• We ship most (non-furniture) US orders to arrive via FedEx within 5-7 business days. Estimated delivery for furniture orders will fall within 3-6 weeks of your confirmed order.
• Orders are shipped Monday – Friday. Weekends and holidays are excluded.
• You will receive an order confirmation, which will include estimated ship dates. Actual ship dates may adjust due to availability, and backorders will be shipped as available.
• All non-furniture items are shipped FOB Emeryville, CA. All furniture orders are shipped FOB Vallejo, CA. Oxgut will ship at its own discretion, unless specific instructions are supplied. Special handling requests are subject to extra charge.
• International customers are responsible for entry into destination country, including freight forwarder arrangements, customs clearance and all associated broker charges, import duties customs fees, tariffs, and taxes. Shipping and other fees, including storage charges, for orders refused, held or denied entry by customs are the responsibility of the customer.
• Items requiring oversized boxes, may result in higher freight costs.
• Oxgut does not ship C.O.D.
• A great deal of care and consideration goes into pricing of our items, including the costs to salvage and prep of the incredible material we work with, and the availability of this reclaimed material at any given time.
• All prices in our catalogs and online are in US dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws.
• Product availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may occasionally be errors in our prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we reserve the right to restrict orders of those items.
Returns / Claims
• At Oxgut, we pride ourselves on bringing you products that are handcrafted, and feature a reclaimed material as unique as fire hose. There will be some variation in color, texture and characteristics throughout our product offering, but these should not be considered flaws.
• Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies. Any shipping damage or loss, must be claimed by consignee with carrier.
• If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to our warehouse within thirty days of receipt for a full refund. (Returns must be in the state you received then and in their original packaging.)
• Once your return is received and inspected by our fulfillment personnel, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
• Returns may be subject to a 20% handling and restocking fee.
• Unauthorized returns and refused shipments will be charged a 20% restocking fee and all freight charges.
Copyright © 2013 Oxgut Hose Co., Inc. This catalog and all original designs contained herein are the property of Oxgut Hose Co., Inc. and will be protected to the fullest extent of the law. Nothing may be reproduced without prior written permission.